Friday, 8 August 2014

The No.7 Nude Lipliner








These little things are probably my most repurchased product EVER over the last year or two. I currently have 5 of them hidden among handbags, make-up bags and even in my wallet with possibly more scattered around my room somewhere. They are one of the best products I have ever come across, thanks to Lisa Eldridge who helped to create them. So you know they are unreeeaal. 




I use these guys pretty much every single day, be it with my MAC nude lip look, my Rimmel alternative or just on it's own with a slick of vaseline. I would say the colour is pink, leaning more on the brown side but you can wear it blended out to tone it down a bit. For those that like to slightly overline their lips for a fuller look, the nib is a perfect size and the pencil has a built in sharpener which is always handy, just in case. The pencils go on fairly smoothly but I would suggest making sure your lips are exfoliated and moisturized before hand anyways, as the pay off of these are quite matte.




Thanks to Kylie Jenner, the world has gone absolutely crazy recently for the deep pink/brown lip look and in fairness to her, she does it well (although nobody will beat Bridgitte Bardot). Apparently, Kylie uses MAC's lipliner in Spice which is a stunning shade (and one I will pick up, just because.) but for a cheaper alternative, No7 is your best bet. However, if you want to go all out and treat yourself, check out Charlotte Tibury's lip "cheat" in the shade Pillow Talk which is just so damn beautiful and will be available at the end of this month in Brown Thomas.

I put off  writing this blog post for a while because there isn't really a whole lot to say about lip liners but when I realised just how many I had in my collection, I thought they were probably worth blabbering about.



Packaging is great, price is AMAZING (especially with a handy little Boots voucher) and the colour is, as I said,  absolutely perfect. Buy one (or 5), gowaaaaan.





Available in all Boots stores, or Boots.ie for €8.75 - currently part of the "buy one get one half price" offer online.




Wearing No7 lipliner & gloss






4 comments:

  1. I would have never had thought of getting these, they have completely slipped my radar but the fact you have 5, I'm clearly missing out on a must have :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Sarah they are absolutely brilliant!! Not many people know about them at all, but that will hopefully change ;) I would never have purchased them either but about 2 years ago my Mam gave me one that she wasn't using and the rest is history! Also, I actually have 7... Found another two after writing this post, i may have a problem! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have 5, I have 2 but I may just pick up another after seeing this post ha ha! :) x
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Definitely going to have to pick it up after such high praise :)


    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete