Thursday, 1 August 2013

That awkward introduction...


Where do I begin...? 

I guess telling you my name might be a good idea. I am Aisling and I am an 18 year old make-up junkie. 

I live in Ireland and am a student awaiting the results of my Leaving Certificate and those dreaded college placements. (My nerves are going insane even typing this).

Like many students, the summer is a time for fun and opportunities. Some are lucky to get jobs but many are, well, stuck at home on a rainy day moaning about life. I am the latter. 

This is when my blog was born. I was extremely bored and knew if I didn't focus my energy on something I enjoyed doing I would fall into a slump in which I would never get out of. 

It has taken me 2 years to pluck up the courage to create this blog because I feared nobody would read it. I was probably right. 

1 comment:

  1. This is awkward. You're definitely going to have to change the last bit because I just read every word and will be back for more :) xx

    ReplyDelete