Sunday, 11 August 2013

Face Of The Day



Dougal wanted to be in my awkward selfie.


I have had a bit of a blogger block over the last few days, which is awful considering I have only written one proper post. However, the response I have gotten over the last week has been absolutely incredible, with page views up in the 400's at this stage. I'm still in shock. I genuinely didn't think many people would bother read my blog, retweet it to other beauty bloggers and so on. 

I just want to say a MASSIVE thank you for everyone's support. Starting a blog of any kind is a daunting process and there is always going to be a fear of failure. (That fear is very much still there of course!).

I have at least three posts coming up that I have been working on that I hope to have up in the next week, so until then, here is a really quick post on my recent Face Of The Day (Night). 

It is pretty much my go-to make up look if I'm feeling like a dramatic smokey eye, which is almost always. If anyone is interested I can post a separate tutorial of this make up look, but its so easy that I doubt many would need that. It is a pretty standard gold, bronzed eye make up with a bit of contouring and a hint of blusher.

The list of products;

Clean&Clear Dual Action Moisturiser (oil-free) 
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer (oil-free, but contains silicon)
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (check out my latest blog post for a review)
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Benefit Dandelion Blusher
Benefit High Beam Highlighter
Avene Thermal Water Spray
Catrice Brow Box
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette; Naked, Buck, Half-Baked, Smog, Darkhorse
Urban Decay Basics Palette; Venus, Foxy, Crave
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner; Zero & Bourbon 
Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara
Vaseline
MAC lipgloss; Floating Lotus 


A lovely pile of shite.


Whats your go-to make up look? I would love to see pictures! Tweet me @ilovebarrystea or post a photo to instagram with my name @ilovebarrystea in the comments! 

Let me know if you would like a tutorial on this look and if you would like to see more FOTD posts.



2 comments: