Friday, 23 August 2013

Face Of The Day (Debs Make-up)



Remember me? 

Major apologies for my lack of posts but the last week has been a total blur with the Leaving Cert results and the CAO offers. You can imagine how fun my week has been...

Anyways, I have another slightly boring FOTD post. 

As well as that, it was my debs yesterday and I decided to try do my own make up this year. It's a fairly dramatic look I suppose. Not many people would suggest playing up both the eyes and the lips but I thought, FECK IT and just went for it. 


Trial run of the make up.


I understand if it looks like shite.  

But to those that actually like it, I can of course post a quick tutorial. However, it is so easy it only takes about 5 minutes. Again, it's a smokey gold, bronzed eye (told you it was my "go-to"...) with a hell of a lot of contouring, so I might look like I have dirt smeared across my face... 



Ailbhe and I.


Also this week I was lucky enough to pick up the Customisable Starter Kit by bareMinerals. This foundation has been on my wishlist since the beautiful Laura Doyle (LovinglyLaura.blogspot.ie) recommended I try it out as she knew Estee Lauder was wrecking my head and my skin. Laura, I love you. I also love bareMinerals. Honest to God, I was amazed at this stuff and I will have a blog post reviewing the product as soon as I learn how to apply it perfectly. Also, shoutout to Alison in BT2 Blanchardstown for being extremely helpful and kind.



The list of products for this look; 

Clean&Clear Dual Action Moisturiser (oil-free) 
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
bareMinerals Original Foundation
bareMinerals Mineral Veil
bareMinerals All Over Warmth
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Avene Thermal Water Spray
Catrice Brow Box
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette; Naked, Buck, Half-Baked, Smog
Urban Decay Basics Palette; Venus, Foxy, Crave
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner; Underground
Catrice Gel Eyeliner 
Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara
Girls Aloud eyelashes, by Nadine
Vaseline
Rimmel lipliner
Revlon Lipstick; Fire & Ice
Maybelline The Colour Show Nail varnish 



Annoyingly, I forgot to take a close up picture of my make-up on the day. However, the picture above of the trial run for my make-up is pretty much exactly the same except its without the eyelashes and the tan.



Wearing an ASOS dress and my beloved Louboutins.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this! Blown away by it. Beautiful!! Thanks for the lovely mention <3 you're too kind. I'm glad its working out for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete